Your Next Step to Possibility - is YOU!
If you are feeling that there has to be more to life than what you are living - you are right.
There is more to life for you.
I was where you are now and it took me a long time to realize that there are other possibilities to step into. I just needed help seeing them.
I believe that you have what it takes to make a positive difference in your life;
- that you have your own super powers buried under years of caring for others and the business of life
- that you have value and are worthy of more
- that you can do what you love and love what you do
- that you can dream a vision of a life that you want to step into
- that you are a powerful being whose purpose is to learn and grow and live in joy!
My role, as a life coach, is to help you find those possibilities that are within you and bring them out into the open so that you are able to
- Recognize your super powers
- Know your value
- Do what you love and love what you do
- Reignite your hope and the belief in yourself that was buried years ago so that you could take care of your other responsibilities.
- Reawaken your dreams, and
- Create a future that you want to step into.
Your First Step: Get you clear on what it is you want!
That starts with a complimentary Possibility conversation that you can book here:
Coaching is a means of moving clients forward towards his/her dreams and desires. This takes learning and restructuring old beliefs and fears. It is about changing the habits and behaviours that hold one back so she/he can get clear on what they want so he/she can step into that possibility - with passion and purpose.
Effective coaching requires a commitment in time, action, and at times, discomfort to move one from where she/he is at the start of coaching until he/she is confidently stepping into those possibilities.
Group Coaching is similar to one-on-one coaching except you learn to take your next step with others. This means your steps may be different, yet together you share the learning and restructuring old beliefs and fears with others. It is a form of masterminding where the combined experience, curiosity, and challenges help you change your habit and behaviours so you can take your next step.
Some people even feel a group gives more accountability and incentive to step into your own possibilities.
The Passion Test is a form of Group Coaching. It has a separate page
Sharing the message of taking next steps, with examples and experience helps to inspire groups of people to consider taking those possibility steps
I would love to introduce your group to the possibility of taking next steps - in life, at work, in business, and even in relationships.
Taking Your Next Step
Live your Passions