Coaching You into Your Possibility
Step into. . .
- Finding out what's possible for you
- Discovering what you want to be when you grow up
- Getting yourself unstuck by learning what is missing from your life
- Finding out what's possible for you.
Your purpose is to learn, grow, and experience joy
We help you...
- Discover what is missing from your life.
- What dreams and desires had to be put aside or buried so you could do what needed to be done.
- Recognize what's keeping you stuck and frustrated.
- What habits, beliefs, or impossibilities are holding you where you don't want to be?
- By being there to support and encourage you as you take your next step.
We do this with:
Possibility Life Coaching: guiding
- Individuals and
- Small groups
back into their belief in what's possible for them so they can take their next step, whatever it is.
- Live Your Possibility programs;
- Passion Test Workshops and consulting;
- Self-Care, and
- Presentation Skills
- Dare to Dream Again
Speaking: with the intention of inspiring audiences to . . .
- Take Your Next Step
- Embrace Change
- Live Your Passions
- Speak with Confidence, and
- Dare to Dream Again
is a way of moving you towards your dreams and desires by helping you identify what you want; restructure old limiting beliefs and fears; and create goals with action steps to get what you want from life.
It requires you, the client, to be open to doing things differently; a commitment in time and action; and even feeling discomfort as you move from where you are to where you want to be.
Similar to one-on-one coaching except you are taking your next steps with others. The steps you take may be different yet you are restructuring old beliefs and fears together. It is a type of masterminding where the combined experience, curiosity, and challenges of the group encourage you and support you to take your next step. Some believe a group gives you more incentive and accountability.
Distinguished Toastmaster Award, Volunteer Speaker and Trainer for the Canadian Cancer Society, and Presentation Skills Coach. Charmaine Grace delivers interactive, entertaining, keynotes and workshops. She is also an experienced Master of Ceremonies. Allow her to charm your group with warmth, humour, inspiration and wisdom as she encourage them to take their Next Steps to Possibility.